Crackle Sizing Medium ~ 4oz
Our crackle sizing is incredibly effective and efficient crackle undercoat.
It can be used with other paints such as latex. Crackle sizing should be applied first and then white crackle plaster can be applied over top. The crackle size can be thinned with water, which will provide smaller cracks.
Once the crackle sizing is applied, it is suggested you wait until it becomes sticky [about 45 minutes] before applying the white crackle.
Application & ideas
White crackle texture medium can be used on most stable, non-flexible surfaces such as Canvas, Wood, most metals, foam core, Paper Mache and more. Dries to a hard, opaque, matte finish.
Features & Advantages
• White, opaque texture paste
• Water based, clean up with soap & water when wet.
• Can be painted with Shimmering Matte Acrylic Paints when dry.
• Can be dried with a low temp heat gun
• Keep out of reach of children
• Non toxic
• Made in the USA
• Conforms to ASTM 4236
Care of White Stucco
• Open jar and apply using desired technique.
• Close lid tightly when not in use to prolong shelf life.
• A small amount of water can be added if product becomes dry.
• Do not expose to extreme heat or cold.
• Wash tools and clean work area immediately after use.
Wet: smooth, creamy paste
Dry: dries hard, white opaque, matte finish