Pearl Plaster is a medium-bodied, water-based, pearlescent plaster that offers limitless possibilities. Exceptionally high shimmer and light reflection that is perfect for mixed media, home décor and artist canvas. Because of their high viscosity, it can be applied with a paintbrush, texture tool or palette knife. Use directly from jar or mix a small amount of Perfect Thickening to produce handling characteristics very close to modeling cream. Thickening additives can influence and alter the shimmer/pearl appearance when used in higher amounts. Can be mixed with Shimmering Matte Acrylic Paints.
#1100 Shimmer Moon ~ 4ozs
- Application & ideas
Pearl Plaster can be used on most surfaces such as paper, canvas, wood, most metals, paper mache, etc. Use as a paint or add our Thickener to create a 3D textured plaster that is perfect for using with your favorite texture tool or stencil! Pearl Plaster can be mixed with our Shimmering Matte acrylics to create custom shimmer colors. Very durable, can be used for outside applications. It is recommended you apply a outdoor sealant, such as Perfect Gloss Medium & Varnish for outdoor use.
Features & Advantages
• Heavy bodied, shimmery, pearlescent texture medium
• Intermixable with Perfect Paints Acrylic paints
• Intermixable with Perfect Thickening Gel Additive
• Water based, clean up with soap & water
• Mixable & paintable with Shimmering Matte Acrylic Paints
• Can be dried with a low temp heat gun
• Keep out of reach of children
• Non toxic
• Made in the USA
• Conforms to ASTM 4236
Care of Pearl Plaster
• Open jar and apply using desired technique.
• Close lid tightly when not in use to prolong shelf life.
• Product may separate, shake or mix product before use.
• Do not expose to extreme heat or cold.
• Wash tools and clean work area immediately after use.