Shimmering Stucco is shimmery, textured natural plaster. Easily applied with a palette knife, stiff brush or texture tool. Can be mixed with Shimmering Matte Acrylic Paints to create custom colors. Can be used outdoors, for added protection, coat with our Perfect gloss medium & varnish. Shimmering Stucco is the perfect texture for all your mixed media, home décor and art canvas projects.
#1051 Shimmering Stucco ~ 4ozs
- Application & ideas
Shimmering Stucco can be used on most stable, non-flexible surfaces such as Canvas, Wood, most metals, foam core, Paper Mache and more. Can be applied free hand using palette knife or through a stencil for a unique design. Dries to a hard, shimmery matte finish. Apply Perfect Gloss Medium & Varnish for outdoor use.
Features & Advantages
• Shimmery, natural texture paste
• Water based, clean up with soap & water when wet.
• Durable - can be used outdoors with our Gloss varnish
• Mixable & paintable with Shimmering Matte Acrylic Paints
• Can be dried with a low temp heat gun
• Keep out of reach of children
• Non toxic
• Made in the USA
• Conforms to ASTM 4236
Care of Shimmering Stucco
• Open jar and apply using desired technique.
• Close lid tightly when not in use to prolong shelf life.
• A small amount of water can be added if product becomes dry.
• Product may separate, shake or mix product before use.
• Do not expose to extreme heat or cold.
• Wash tools and clean work area immediately after use.
Wet: shimmery, natural textured paste
Dry: hard, shimmery natural textured paste