White Stucco is a water based, white opaque texture paste. Easily applied with a palette knife, stiff brush or texture tool. Can be used outdoors, for added protection, coat with our Perfect gloss medium & varnish. White Stucco is the perfect texture for mixed media, home décor and artist canvas. Can be painted with Shimmering Matte Acrylics when dry. Dries to a hard, opaque, matte finish.
#1050 White Stucco ~ 4ozs
- Application & ideas
White Stucco can be used on most stable, non-flexible surfaces such as Canvas, Wood, most metals, foam core, Paper Mache and more. To create a textured 3-D image apply White Stucco through a stencil or apply free hand using a palette knife. Can be painted with acrylic paints when completely dry. Dries to a hard, opaque, matte finish. Apply Perfect Gloss Medium & Varnish for outdoor use.
Features & Advantages
• White, opaque texture paste
• Water based, clean up with soap & water when wet.
• Durable - can be used outdoors with our Gloss varnish
• Can be painted with Shimmering Matte Acrylic Paints when dry.
• Can be dried with a low temp heat gun
• Keep out of reach of children
• Non toxic
• Made in the USA
• Conforms to ASTM 4236
Care of White Stucco
• Open jar and apply using desired technique.
• Close lid tightly when not in use to prolong shelf life.
• A small amount of water can be added if product becomes dry.
• Do not expose to extreme heat or cold.
• Wash tools and clean work area immediately after use.
Wet: smooth, glossy, creamy paste
Dry: dries hard, white opaque, matte finish