Marble Plaster Texture Medium ~ 4oz
Marble Plaster is a high viscosity marble dust plaster that offers limitless possibilities.
Perfect for creating aged plaster effects or using over stencils. Can be used on a variety of surfaces including canvas or paper. When applied over crackle sizing it will provide small cracks. Use over Riverstone for a broken/chipped plaster look.
- Marble Plaster Stucco is a unique medium that creates dramatic, artistic textures unlike any other product.
- Can be highlighted or dry brushed after dry using our Shimmering Matte Acrylics, Pearl Paste or Polishing Plaster.
- Can be tinted or color washed after product is completely dry.
- Apply with a palette knife.
- Can be applied over collaged surfaces.
- Can be used to hold shells, small tiles and light weight embellishments
- Can be applied to most stable, non-flexible surfaces such as canvas, wood, most metals, foam core, paper-mache and more.
- Heavy bodied, white texture paste.
- Open jar and apply using desired technique.
- Close lid tightly when not in use to prolong shelf life.
- A small amount of water can be added if product becomes dry.
- Can add water to thin product or to keep it moist.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold.
- For indoor use only